[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The world of dogs in all sense of that word

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 10:56:08 EDT

lol - it never fails to amuse me how some try so hard to twist words.
sadly, it rarely works.  the suit is in the hands of the attorney(s) and,
hopefully, being "handled" in a correct and LEGAL manner.  the "soap opera"
reference was made in response to another poster's reaction after reading the
entire, LONG lawsuit.  he said, "I am just suggesting that a reading of the
complaint will ruin  your day, waste about two hours of your time, and
cause you to think."  i stand by the soap theory<G>

every board has a "fiduciary responsibility" to the club and its
membership;  good heavens, isn't that little old catch phrase a  given?  i
can't
imagine electing officers and directors and giving them a  directive to do
otherwise.  it's so sad and condescending that some  feel this club's
membership
is comprised of naive children.   let's see what nadine's treasurer's report
is this weekend; perhaps it will  shed some light on the club's "fiduciary"
standing.  once again, innuendo  is never fact.
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 7/19/2010 11:44:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:

Because  of the manner that it is  being
handled, I would be even more  inclined to take it very  seriously.   There
is no
soap  opera here....it is a serious situation  in a very real  world!

When I speak of how it is being handled, I am putting it to the  board
again
as something they must remind themselves of  their  fiduciary
responsibility.