[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ The weather

  • From: "Iza Ackerman" <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 19:26:09 -0500

No – No – No – No – how can I continue breeding beautiful German Shepherd Dogs
living in the French Quarter ?  (though that sounds interesting . . . )

Iza Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful dogs !

Texas is not ready for you Iza! I see you living in New Orleans! In the French
Quarter! lol FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App