[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ The weather

  • From: "E.G. Baker" <shadowbrooktx@xxxxxxx>
  • To: IZA Akerman <izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx" <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx" <tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:56:14 -0600

Forecast for weekend Specialties in San Antonio. 5 point majors Male & Female
all 3 shows.
Mid 70s during days & mid 50s during nights. No rain forecast.  This is from 3
different local
TV Stations.

GENE

From: izaackerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx; dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; tinky91147@xxxxxxxxx
CC: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: [ The weather
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 18:50:10 -0500

I am leaning towards Texas

Iza
Kabuska-Ackerman
www.Karizmashepherds.com
AKC Breeder of Merit
Breeder
of a Canadian Grand Victor, an American Grand Victor,
and many more beautiful
dogs !

From: Iza
  Ackerman