[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The problem with Hero Gandalf

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:48:14 -0400

I agree...remember not too long ago we had a few hot topics on here about
breeders not breeding to the standard for the breed. I think the dog did his
job but I am betting we can find a registered GSD that has done the same
thing! I think that this could end up biting us back if we gave a dog not
within our standards for the breed, an award from our breed. I also do not
think we should be promoting Shiloh shepherds, if we did i'm betting their
inventor would be smiling all the way to the bank!
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds
http://sites.centralpets.com/mammals/peakesbrookgsd/index.html