[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The problem with Hero Gandalf

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx>, <Leweb@xxxxxxx>, <PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:13:08 -0700

I agree with you Helen........but I also think the dog was doing exactly what
it was TRAINED to do.
This kind of thing goes on every day with these dogs.    It is what they do.
This was just a scarey Nationally televised event.     Dogs with Search &
Rescue and Police
Departments are trained to do exactly what this dog did.......it is just a
great "live find"  .....BUT,
the result of extensive training and the trainers and Search & Rescue people
all were doing
what they were trained to do.
Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com