[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The lawsuit

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 03:21:58 +0000 (UTC)

Disagree with you Mike.......This has be dragging on for far too long....I
disagree with what the board did, and I disagree with all the secrecy...they
have the right to do what they did and we have the right to know it
immediately...I don't want folks representing me secretly!...egos need to be
put aside for the good of the club.....I want to know how they voted, I won't
vote next year for anyone who voted to keep this mess going, if I'm still
here....I'm sick and tired...after a beautiful National...now this crap
again...wanted to use a stronger word for crap.....Ed Hill