[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The decision to show your dogs.....

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hellwigg@xxxxxxx, 'Showgsd-l' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:54:17 -0500

What a great letter Wendy!  Thanks for sharing your GSD history with the
rest of us.  All those great dogs that you mentioned were in my era as
well.  When I saw Persuasion's name mentioned, I remember his owner Peg
Cunningham.  What a lovely lady she was.  I remember going to her home
to look at a litter of puppies she had.  I was VERY FORTUNATE to have
been invited to many top breeders homes and/or to be mentored by them.
I am forever grateful to them for their hospitality and for letting this
young "newbie" pick their brains........unfortunately most of them are
gone now, but NEVER FORGOTTEN!   Barbara