[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The biggest problem is......We don't get to decide

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 08:22:01 -0700

the biggest problem that I found with the last weekend was that we are a
very small club and we paid AKC over $1000.00 dollars to hold the show   The
application
fees were $200.00   and the rest was $3.50 per dog ....Every club is in the
same position with theeception of member all breed clubs who pay no
application fee
and can afford that fee the most.......And AKC is constantly trying to find
new ways of raising funds to charge on either registration fees or show fees
Judy