[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Pig Story

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 11:16:09 -0700 (PDT)

lol....that is just what we need more of......FUN At DOG SHOWS.....we get a bit
too serious at times, life is short...I just watched Shrek 2 for the first
time...I laughed my you know what off...time to check on my bunnies...they are
much easier than puppies...Thanks Dania..that story is just as funny as Evan
signing divorce papers for a client just after he came out of OPEN DOG
class...I guess Evan's client thought her ex-husband was an "open dog" as
well...lol......FB
DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 6/2/2005 1:18:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks Fred for confirming my memory...I knew some one told me that
story...you also told me several that I do remember, but can't be repeated on
the
list...hope to see you in NC...I want more stories...lol...

Ed,
Actually you need to hear the story from Danny Dwier. I have heard that
Danny "trained" the piglet to hold a stack. And..... I can tell you that the
pig did walk on a leash, was well behaved and allowed Danny to set him up -
stacked. That... I saw.

The comments that have been made is that Danny told Fred that he knew he was
going to put up a "pig" so may as well be his pig.

Those guys were having a heck of a good time.

Dania - who must have been 8 yrs old back then - Hehehehehehehehehhe

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original