[ SHOWGSD-L ] The NATIONAL is in the right place again

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 23:25:44 -0800

Colfax is kinda north of the 3rd pine tree on the right of a big Oak Tree next
Interstate-80 that runs between Sacramento, Calif. and Reno, Nevada.   We are
above the fog and below the snow, so it is IDEAL for a National site!!   <G>
I actually know a couple of people that DID travel to a National via Train WITH
dogs a couple of times a few years ago.    Hardy souls.........

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com
  From: Terry Cochran Subject: Re: The NATIONAL is in the right place again

  Colfax, where is it. Is it kinda north??? I Like the RR idea. We could sit on
our crates and play with the dogs all the way to the national. We could rent
sleeper cars and party all the way there. Do you think Amtrack would make potty
stops. It could get ugly.Terry

  > fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:>> Alrighdy then>>
  >> The national it is: I hear it rains in North Carolina!!!!! I hear it is
  >> humid in North Carolina. I only fly Alaska. Why >> can't we have a
  national in Alaska >> >> How about Del Mar I love Del Mar. >> How about Utah
   Utah isn't north it is middle I like middle. I will check >> >> How about
Arizona.
   How about Colorado it is middle north and the air is clean.>> Terry>>
                   **********************************
  > Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS >>> And just what's wrong with Chicago?

  ************************************
  OK......I'm sick and tired of trying to be subtle about National Locations.
  I THINK IT SHOULD BE IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN COLFAX!!
  Population 2,500 so you don't have to worry about traffic..... the Railroad
  runs right through the middle of the town and they DO TAKE DOGS!

  Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxx
  www.marhaven.com

  Terry Cochran
  www.FairwayShepherds.com