[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The NATIONAL is in the right place again

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carolyn <marhaven@xxxxxxx>, PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:31:10 -0800 (PST)

Colfax, where is it. Is it kinda north???
I Like the RR idea. We could sit on our crates and play with the dogs all the
way to the national. We could rent sleeper cars and party all the way there. Do
you think Amtrack would make potty stops. It could get ugly.
Terry
Carolyn <marhaven@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>,
> fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:>> Alrighdy then>>
>> The national it is: I hear it rains in North Carolina!!!!! I hear it is
>> humid in North Carolina. I only fly Alaska. Why >> can't we have a
national in Alaska >> >> How about Del Mar I love Del Mar. It can be outside
We could have it in >> November there. Great food. >>
>> How about Utah Utah isn't north it is middle I like middle. I will check
>> with Alaska to see if they fly there.>>
>> How about Arizona. It isn't north but Alaska flies there.>>
>> How about Colorado it is middle north and the air is clean. There isn't much
>> of it but it is clean. >> Terry>>

> Pacific Standard Time, PAGAIRS >>> And just what's wrong with Chicago?

************************************
OK......I'm sick and tired of trying to be subtle about National Locations.
I THINK IT SHOULD BE IN BEAUTIFUL DOWNTOWN COLFAX!!
Population 2,500 so you don't have to worry about traffic..... the Railroad
runs right through the middle of the town and they DO TAKE DOGS!

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

Terry Cochran
www.FairwayShepherds.com