[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The Mohawk Hudson Club

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 13:38:37 -0400

Norma if it makes you feel better AKC probably would not have accepted a
membership list with names from all over the country. You have to have a
certain  amount of members from the area of the club. Just yesterday when I
tried to  apply for our next AB show in 2015 I was told by AKC that I needed to

submit a membership list. They request this every year and I just forgot to
 have our secretary send it.  I did email and call her yesterday and told
her to send it in. My point even if people from all over the country would
have  joined your club AKC probably would not have approved your shows. Sorry
that  happen to you but our club went down a couple of years ago also for
lack of  interest in the area.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 9/9/2014 10:51:03 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I am  sorry to say that there was very little response or interest in
reviving that  club. None of the previous members had any interest at all. I
would like to  thank Dick Jones and Gerry Roach for actually putting their
money
where their  mouth is and sending membership dues but they were the only
ones who did. I  tried to contact everyone who might support it. Guess it was
just not meant to  be. Actually there are still more clubs and shows being
held in this country  despite the lousy entries. So the shows will go on but
not here. The Rochester  Syracuse weekend is now the only specialty weekend
left in New York, the state  that holds the parent club charter as well as
the AKC charter. I have never  had much interest in politics so maybe someone
else will sponsor a new club.
norma  hansburg
www.normahansburg.com
POST  is Copyrighted 2014.  All material remains the property of the

expressed in any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

http://showgsd.org/mail.html