[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Mohawk Hudson Club

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 15:50:15 +0000

I am sorry to say that there was very little response or interest in reviving
that club. None of the previous members had any interest at all. I would like
to thank Dick Jones and Gerry Roach for actually putting their money where
their mouth is and sending membership dues but they were the only ones who did.
I tried to contact everyone who might support it. Guess it was just not meant
to be. Actually there are still more clubs and shows being held in this country
despite the lousy entries. So the shows will go on but not here. The Rochester
Syracuse weekend is now the only specialty weekend left in New York, the state
that holds the parent club charter as well as the AKC charter. I have never had
much interest in politics so maybe someone else will sponsor a new club.
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com

any post.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html