[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List causes problems??

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 18:05:23 -0700

I agree, perhaps some do think we as a group cause problems.
I would prefer  to think we as a group step up to the problems, whatever
they may be. And we often offer solutions !
How many times have posts helped Rescue, someone in need, sent health info,
whelping info or just been there to listen by the typed word, when someone
really need a "list lift"?
Long live the list !
I for one sometimes tell myself, it is to time consuming, there is to much
repetition etc. But I am back here every day checking to see what is going
on among the many fanciers of our breed and their dogs, family, good news,
sad news etc.
We are like a family, a big one, and for the most part we stick together and
come to one's aid when it becomes necessary.
And I am going to use Evan's quote......not that there is anything wrong
with that !

Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA