[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List causes problems??

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, dir@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 21:29:54 EDT

All that ALL of you wrote, and on top of all that...for me...is the ability
to spread word almost instantaneously on the legislative front.   Across the
nation, and yes, in Canada, too.   We all have those areas in which we are most
involved.   Some in Rescue, some in the Charitable Foundation and health
issues, some in the politics of the club, etc., etc., and we all are interested
in
all of it, with a higher interest in some subjects than others.   What better
place for it to all come together than right here?
Stormy
In a message dated 8/16/07 6:22:14 PM, arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I agree, perhaps some do think we as a group cause problems.
> I would prefer  to think we as a group step up to the problems, whatever
> they may be. And we often offer solutions !
> How many times have posts helped Rescue, someone in need, sent health info,
> whelping info or just been there to listen by the typed word, when someone
> really need a "list lift"?
> Long live the list !

~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope