[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: The List

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 15:38:28 -0800

I’m watching that list verrrrry carefully….

Storm

On Dec 16, 2015, at 3:35 PM, Paul Root <rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And vous monsieur Ed...On what list does your name reside? I hear there are
many other lists on the “Dark Web”...No fly list...no jump the White House
fence list...even the don’t feed the Obama’s Water Dog list. (I’m betting raw
would be OK) That said I believe I saw on MSNBC YOU are on the “Don’t jump on
Hillary list”...an ominous list to be sure my boy...ominous, indeed.

Paul

Iza, don't bother checking! You and Penny K are both on the Naughty list!
Sorry to bring ya the bad news! Evan and Paul are on it too! Linda B is on
Both the Naughty and the Nice List! Wonder how she did that?..... Hey I'm
just reporting

Stormy V. Hope