[ SHOWGSD-L ] The List

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 16:43:30 -0400

There is plenty left for us to discuss in a quiet and gentemly manner.

Is the test for DM of any value? What do we do about blind judges? Why do dogs
who run on the wings of fear, win? (OK, I stole that one from Lamar). What do
you do when your dog is beat by a better dog, and you paid a handler to win?

I will start out with my opinion. I like the colors of the Confederate flag.
But, I no longer think the South will rise again. I have decided to give up on
that one.

Not unlike Flower Boy who still backs the Raiders.

Evan