[ SHOWGSD-L ] The Baby Carter Auction

  • From: NHANSBURG@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:49:23 -0500

1. Jack is very proud to have had such a highly successful  breeder judge
select him as her choice. This is a public thank you to Jamie Walker.I called
her.

2. I am very disturbed by the sudden pulling of the ebay auction. it makes you
question the integrity of the entire project. as a regular ebay user i went
into the bidding records on a number of items and found that some people were
bidding up their own bids to make the item look desirable.the fact that it was
pulled as soon as the stud dog auction ended makes it look even more
questionable. i went to the baby carter site and all it says under ebay is
"there are no items available at this time." there were twenty items left on
the list. i was bidding on one of them. will the highest bidder at the time
those twenty items were suddenly pulled be awarded the items? The last to go on
that list was Donna grooming at 41 dollars.The fund will be losing more then
2000 dollars on those twenty items.

3.i was bidding on a handler
that I use anyway. i will inform that handler that i was. i have lots of high
bidder emails from ebay on that item.