[ SHOWGSD-L ] Thank you Sharon

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 22:08:20 EDT

I am going to weigh in on this. When I heard Sharon was willing to serve on
the board, I was worried. I know how efficient she has been, but was not sure
she was up to the criticism that comes with being on the board.

I was pleased to see her handle it all, over and over, and never get  dragged
into being defensive. She has stood up to everything thrown at her,  blamed
for things she had no control over, and even criticized for the election
problems.

Sharon has shown that she is the quality I always knew her to be, and I am
so pleased we had her on the board during such a difficult time.  I thank  her,
and know that we will not find another of her worth.

I loved being on the board, and even more so when I was able to be  off.  I
hope we have another chance to work with Sharon, and hope she  enjoys her days
off the board half as much as I have.

Evan
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

In a message dated 7/29/2008 12:09:56 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:

You  could always rely
on  Sharon.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.