[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Thank you Sharon

  • From: "Liane Fossland" <lfossland@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:08:19 -0700

Ditto here! She did a fantastic job in all those years that she dedicated to
the PC. In sickness and in health, it did not matter. You could always rely
on Sharon.
And, personally, I have known Sharon for a number of years, visited her at
her home and also had progeny from her breedings who finished his
championship in style.
Thank you for all your dedication and hard work to the GSDCA. You are one of
a kind.
Lee F.