[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Tests required for stud dog / brood bitch

  • From: Lyn Chernak <cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx" <DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx>, "inquestgsd@xxxxxxx" <inquestgsd@xxxxxxx>, "adonispersian@xxxxxxx" <adonispersian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 13:30:01 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Everyone for all the great info. I always wondered why a bitch was
required to have all these tests but the stud dog didn't or should I say .... I
was not aware that as the bitch owner I could require proof that the male was
tested. I am not talking about OFA or eyes or heart, just in the Brucellosis
test alone. :) Thanks again.
Lyn

Lyn Chernak ~ CherLyn Shepherds
AKC Breeder of Merit

http://www.cherlynshepherds.com
Three Generations ~ GSDCA 13 Club ~ Membership
   CherLyn's Dixie, BH, CDX, RAE, TC, HIC, CGC
  Ulric vom Kriegerhaus, CD, RA, TC, HIC, CGC,OFA Excellent