[ SHOWGSD-L ] Tami & Baby Carter!

  • From: Deanne Jur <djur@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2004 22:51:48 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

I would also like to thank Tami (and everyone else) for pulling together for
such a good cause!
I have 3 young boys myself and wouldn't know what to do without the love &
support of such wonderful friends (far & wide)... Be very proud of your hard
work!
After many months of near silent reading of the list, I chose now to speak
up (no better time - or cause) and BONUS, I also get to plan a future date
with Mephisto... I am honored to help. Please keep us posted with Baby
Carter's progress!

Deanne Jur
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canada

I really think this lady deserves a helluva lot of praise for doing what
she's done. Not many of us(hell I couldn't)could do what she's been doing.
Thanks Tami

I couldn't agree more Bob..................................  THANK YOU TAMI,
for your compassion and tenacity.  You are "SPECIAL".

       Gary