  • From: Colleen Donnelly <gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: crystaridge@xxxxxxx, whispawillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 00:03:20 -0500 (EST)

But it is STILL workable ladies!!!!!!!! Good heavens Sylvia!!!!!!!! What does
you having bringing in any other people to this converstaion have to do with
YOU being responsible for your dogs.??? What a silly retort. You never did
answer my question as to what you would say to puppy buyers that their dogs
came up with DM . ( you should be able to stand on your own I would think )

ACK!!
Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx> wrote:
THANK YOU DARLIN' At least there is someone out there that understands.

Sylvia