[ SHOWGSD-L ] Takes a village to earn a ROM (HUGE BRAG!!!!!)

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:57:05 -0800

This past Saturday Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, PT, TC OFA earned the coveted
title of ROM (pending parent club confirmation).
Brianne is my first show dog.  She never finished her championship due to an
injury, but she has made me very proud by becoming my 1st ROM from two litters.
 This coveted title is due to the hard work and dedication of her progeny and
their handlers.

Sired by Rivendell's Waunderlust:
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA "Charles" - Handled by Eric
Norby & Bradley Sipp
Dream Come True-Rivendell's Fantasia, OFA "Teddy" - Handled by Eric Norby &
Bart Bartley
Dream Come True-Rivendell's Furby, OFA - Handled by Eric Norby

Sired by AOE SEL EX CH / Can SEL CH Nu EraTragicallyHip Braveheart, HSAds, TC,
OFA "Hippy":
CH Dream Come True Carly Simon v Nava, OFA - Handled by Eric Norby, JR
Alcantara, Theresa Royer & Terry Hower
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin, OFA - Handled by Eric Norby

These progeny earned their awards in both the specialty & all breed rings.
Thank you to all the judges who saw the quality and awarded them the points.

I want to especially thank my best friend, partner in dogs & handler
extraordinaire Eric Norby.  Without Eric's support, encouragement and
friendship, we could not have accomplished this.

Brianne is sired by CH Rivendell's George Michael, HT, TC, OFA ROM and out of
Hawk's Nest Tanner.  Her breeders are Carol & Jack Macri and Jennifer Root and
her owners are Joan Intersimone, Jennifer Root, Jack Macri & Eric Norby.  The
completion of Brianne's ROM also earned her sire his ROM.  Congratulations to
Paul & Jennifer Root for such a Red Letter Day!

Brianne's legacy continues through her granddaughters, BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True and Norhaus Better Be Worth It Avonlea.  Besides placing in
their classes at the Albany national, both girls have contributed ROM points to
their sire CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango "Charles"

When you wish upon a star...  you CAN make a Dream Come True!

Joan Intersimone & Eric Norby
Dream Come True Shepherds & Norhaus Shepherds - Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's
Brianne, HT, PT, TC, OFA, ROM
CH Dream Come True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA - BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of
Dream Come True
RBOF Dream Come True-Rivendell Janice Joplin - and too many others to list!