[ SHOWGSD-L ] TX regional GSDC please act on this by 1/15/09

  • From: Diane Brantley <texasgsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 19:00:59 -0800 (PST)

This one is important... .  It could mean the right to own the breed of dog of
your choice.  All TX regional clubs please give Zandra your permission to
include your club in the brief she is submitting to the TX attorney general to
fight for our right to own the breed of our choice.  BSL legislation will be
addressed this session.

Diane