[ SHOWGSD-L ] THREE NEW ROMs to close out the year - 2009.... WOW!

  • From: Sharlonna McGaha <gsdncp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 09:00:28 -0800 (PST)

**Please forgive the lateness of this post.  We thought we had shared this
wonderful news with all our friends via this list, and were just recently told
by friends that this was never sent out.  Our bad.  Thank you for letting us
share now.**

ONE NEW ROM **SIRE** - October 2009 (pending PC Confirmation)
BISS Ch. Nike Clayfield Casanova, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC, OFA
Bred by Angela Stegner and Sharlonna McGaha
Owned by Sharlonna McGaha and Dr. Gloria S. Rice
AOE Sel Ch. Utopia's Meet Joe Black, HT, TC, ROM x Ch. Nike Clayfield First
Love, HT, TC, ROM
Casanova is the third ROM progeny from his beautiful mother, my precious
Darlin.  He is from the last litter Angie and I bred.
 A big Thank You to the owners of the ten gorgeous bitches that were bred to
Casanova.  It does take two.
Eleven of Casanova's twelve qualifying progeny have working titles to date.

TWO NEW ROM **DAMS** - November 2009­_(pending PC Confirmation)
We are delighted to share  our two new ROM Dams.

BISS Ch. Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC, OFA H&E
... and ...
Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC, aka, "Flower"

Amelia's Breeders: Dr. Gloria S. Rice and Ms. Gail Hardcastle
Amelia's Owners: Dr. Gloria S. Rice, Sharlonna McGaha, and Nichole Daniel
her Sire: Ch. Jericho's Tioga of Castlehill, HT
her Dam: Castlehill's Camembert, HT, PT, HS, HCT, JHD, HTD-1, HTD-II, HRD-I,
HRD-II, TC, OFA H&E

Flower's Breeders: Dr. Gloria S. Rice and Nancy Hubbell
Flower's Owners: Dr. Gloria S. Rice, Sharlonna McGaha and our good friends,
Jene and Isabelle Dupzyk
her Sire: High In Trial, AOE Sel. AM/CAN Ch. Nu-Era Tragicallyhip Braveheart,
HT, PT, HSAsd, HS, TC, ROM, OFA H&E
her Dam: Res High In Trial BIM  Ch. Kansten's Britten, HT, PT, HCT, JHD,
HTAD-1, HTD-I, HRD-1, CGC, TC, OFA H&E
We are so proud of these girls, so very happy for and appreciative of, our
wonderful co-breeders and co-owners .

 I am also so very proud and happy for my best friend and partner, Dr. Gloria
S. Rice, Paladin German Shepherds.
AMELIA is from the FIRST LITTER GLORIA ever BRED and FLOWER is from the SECOND
LITTER GLORIA ever BRED.

On November 14th, 2009, the requirements for the coveted ROM Title were
completed for our Beloved **BISS Ch. Paladin Amelia Earhart Castlehill, HT, PT,
CGC, TC ** when her son, PALADIN SIRIUS NIKE CLAYFIELD, HT, aka, "Beary", was
awarded a 4 Point Major from the Bred By Exhibitor class at the Imperial Valley
KC show under Judge Gloria Knapp.  Beary is from Amelia's litter of four, sired
by BISS Ch. Nike Clayfield Casanova, ROM, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC.  - (his
1st breeding).

Amelia's qualifying progeny are all from this one litter:
#1 - Group Winner, BISS Ch. Paladin Allegheny Moon Kim-Shar, HT, PT, HSAs, HCT,
JHD, CGC, TC
#2 - BOB Winner, Ch. Paladin Polaris Nike Clayfield, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
#3 - Paladin Carolina Moon Kim-Shar, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC - 2POINTS, 3
POINT Major Reserve
... and
#4 - Paladin Sirius Nike Clayfield, HT - 4 POINTS-Major

On November 15th, 2009, the requirements for the ROM Title were completed for
**Paladin-Kansten Good Vibrations, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC, (12 points)**
 when her son, TEBE NOBE BLACK FOREST NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN, HT, aka, "Woody"
was awarded a Big Major Reserve at the Greater Sierra Vista Kennel Club show
under Judge Linda More.
Woody is co-owned and co-bred with us by our dear friends JENE and ISABELLE
DUPZYK.  Thus far, all of Woody's points are from the Puppy Classes and Bred
By.
 (He is the 3rd titled progeny and 2nd pointed progeny (so far) from this very
nice litter.)

Flower's qualifying progeny are from two litters (co-bred by Jene and Isabelle
Dupzyk):

First Litter - sire: Ch. Nike Clayfield Casanova, ROM, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
#1 - Res BIM BISS Ch. Paladin Dream Boat NCP, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, HSAs, CD, RN,
RA, RAE1, CGC, TC, TDI
#2 - Can/Am Ch. Paladin Dream Lover NCP, HT, PT, HCT, JHD, CGC, TC
#3 - GSDCA Res High In Trial Paladin Dreams of Desire NCP, HT, PT, HCT, JHD,
HSAsd, CGC, TC - 6 Points, 1 Major from BBE

Second Litter - sire: Ch. Paladin Polaris Nike Clayfield, HT, PT, HCT, JHD,
CGC, TC, aka Mr. Bear
#4 - Tebe Nobe Black Forest Nike Clayfield Paladin, HT - 4 Points, 3 Point
Major Reserve
(This was Mr. Bear's 1st breeding.  Mr. Bear is co-owned with our friend, Mrs.
Jean Whalen)

ALL of Amelia's AND Flower's qualifying progeny have working titles and one of
Flower's progeny is closing in on the coveted PAM award - with great thanks to
co-owner and good friend, Hazel "Scotty" Maloney.

Regards to you all.
Sharlonna McGaha and Dr. Gloria S. Rice
Nike Clayfield Paladin German Shepherd Dogs
at Shepherds Hill Ranch