[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE DGS

  • From: " Maureen Murland" <murk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:59:43 -0500

Jamie,
    I can sure tell you about Pia!!!!!!!!!!!  Man of Man I love her!!!! She
does this submarine dive every time I sit on the couch, so she can be right
beside me. Then she flips on her back, with all 4 in the air to get a belly
rub. Instigator???? What, a bitch you raised??????  She drives poor Dubya
mad! She can be all.......eyelashes fluttering and coy one minute....to a
hellion the next. I can't EVEN imagine what the pups are going to be like.
Miss No No Naughty is well on her Therapy Dog way.........took her to Wal
Mart to help the 2nd Chance Shelter raise money. I'd bet people I could get
her to sing for $10.......pulled out the harmonica and had 2 guys run across
the parking lot to give us $20;s! Dubya wowed the crowds at the Charger
State get together! Charger Syndrome is a genetic birth defect. The kids
adored him! Now, I have to get Miss Pissypot Pia in this Therapy thing. Mo