[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Columbus Day

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:00:09 -0500

and the wonderful    Canadian thanksgiving too!!
I dearly love Canada  I may try to get to the National next year!
One of my nearest and best friends lives in  NIAGARA ON THE LAKE!
Neat - both the same age, she lived in England in 8th grade we became
pen pals   We have seen each other only twice in all these years, over 60!
She moved here and she and her dear MAN visited me in 1957 to see my
first baby.   Her man, retired now, a wonderful fireman -- then my brother,
as he was dying of cancer, drove from Phila. in 1976 to visit.  I'll do my
best
to get a passport as my son feels I really need to get out and about at
times.
Ha!     Indeed, a couple years ago, through THIS LIST she and her sister in
AUSTRALIA helped on of the members in Peurto Rico to arrange to get a
GSD from there to the wonderful country down under -- I LOVE Australia
and, if you want --- one of these days, I will SHARE WITH YOU my most
interesting stories of what I did for a bit -- Our wonderful Ellen --- oh
how I
miss her and so many of our folks --- forgive me for rambling on like I did
in
my post yesterday----  I've always been a "breeder" == hey  dwarf kangaroos!
Ok, I'll go watch the DALLAS COWBOYS   GO ROMO   AND THE
BUFFALO BILLS --- LOVE THEM TOO --- beautiful country!! BYE NR