[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Super Bowl Godaddy Commercial/ not signing petition

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, stormy435@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 07:41:06 -0500

Bad news though is they are getting more time for the ad than if they had
just played it during the super bowl.  All of the channels ran it wall to
wall this AM.  Shit.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC
Celebrating generations  of Dual Titled TC'd Champions

visit http://www.pinehillgsds.com/

In a message dated 1/27/2015 8:55:32 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well  it worked! They pulled the ad!