[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Super Bowl Godaddy Commercial/ not signing petition

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cathy <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 08:59:08 -0800

Get everybody to encourage GoDaddy to put out an ad that shows how great
breeders use their website for SAR, Therapy, working, performance, conformation
dogs.  I could take apart the Bud ad in the same way, irresponsible having the
pup loose in the truck, scary way home, but the ending was warm and fuzzy.
GoDaddy’s ending was harsh, could have been warm and fuzzy.

Storm