[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday in Phoenix

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 16:25:01 EST

Another perfect day. A bit cold int eh morning, but as usual, warm with a
cool breeze by show time. I did get to talk to The Guz a bit, and Karen Taylor,

who told me Bret reads these, so I shouldnâ??t say what she is actually doing.
I  went into the Newsomâ??s Motor Home. I capitalized that, as it is more of a
home  than a motor.  I havenâ??t seen one like that before. I talked to Dean a
bit,  he did a good job, and says he is feeling good, so I am happy.

Tedi and Twyla are sitting together, and I sat with Tim Hill for a while.
Also, Cindy is back with her therapy dog, a great tempered male rescue
shepherd.  Angie Martin is here again, as is Linda Wheeler. Yesterday was  Kris
Frazsno
â??s birthday, and they went to Ruth Crist Steak House for dinner. I  hope they
have enough money left to fly home. I did talk to Lamont Ullrich, who  bought
his girlfriend a gift, I think they were fighting, so it had better work.

Janice Staley came in today,a nd was talking to Anne Thompson.  I did  talk
to Nancy McDonald, who looks as good as ever.  We had diner with the  Ghigleris
last night, and found a good steak hours, for a reasonable  price.  Rodger
Bishop is here helping Sheryll Brocket, who seems to be in  ten places at the
same time

Bobby Kindy is here, and we talked a bit, and I did say hello to Kim
Schooley, but she was either too busy or too important to spend any time with
me.
Sergio did his usual good job, as did JR, and The Guz, buty they all  look
ready to go another day.

ITâ??S SHOW TIME
THE WELL RESPECTED ROBERT  FUNK JUDGING

6-9 PUPPY DOGS

1.   SNOWYRIVERâ??S STANDING OVATION Breeder Anna Myers & Karen  Lazar By Ch
Kenlynâ??s Big Shot V Sunfarms X Ch Trinityâ??s Vanny-Tee V Regency  owner Anna
Myers

9-12 PUPPY DOGS

1.   ROJAN DE ORO Beeder Alfredo Urias By Ch Kenlynâ??s Big Shot V  Sunfarms
OFA X Salma De Oro Owner Alfredo Urias

12-18 PUPPY DOGS
WINNERâ??S DOG
BEST OF WINNERS
FOUR POINTS

1.   KALEEFâ??S JOSHUA V KENLYN Breeder Sheree Moses, James Moses  & Kent
Boyles. By Hi Cliff Bronson Kaleef X Kenlynâ??s Jodie V Wildwood Owner  Frank &
Kris
Frasano & Sheree Moses

RESERVE WINNERâ??S DOG
2.   VITO OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Lamont  Ullrich By Ch Kenlynâ??s Big Shot V
Sunfarms X Ch Backachers Barn of Stone Rydge  Owner Lamont Ullrich

3.  LEALYNNâ??S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschorn By Ch  Kismetâ??s
Sight For Sore Eyes HSCS X Lealynn Mar-Ciaâ??s Moon Dance Owner J Smith  & d
Smith & L Leschorn

4.   MARINERâ??S POINT GUARD Breeder Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp  By Ch
Marhavenâ??
s Color Guard X Ch Marinerâ??s Point Of View Dog Owner Debra Kaser  & Joyce
Shelp

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.  BACKACHERS SOPRANO Breeder R & E Sottile. By Ch Pimalanâ??s  Harry Potter
Of Jericho X Ch Backachers Oâ??Sole Mio Owner R & E Sottile

 2.   JEZRAâ??S TELLEDEGA Breeder E. Hill, t. Raedigan &  C. Caruso By Ch
Karagins Hoodlum of Castlehill X Elvastonâ??s Tuscany HT Owner  Anne H.
Thompson & t.
Radigan, R. Nichols

3.   COVY-TUCKER HILLâ??S BARRISTER Breeder Gloria F. Birch, Cappy  Pottle By
Ch Covy Tucker Hillâ??s Cowboy X Ch Covy tucker Hillâ??s Wildrose UD Owner
Michael Bui

4.   AIR FREIGHT OF SATER-NORDLICHT Breeder Donna Sater. By  Utopiaâ??s Encore
For Mariner X Ariana Dragon Lady Nordlicht Owner James &  Coleen Brown

OPEN DOG

1.   CAN CH WOODSIDES SILVER SAMURAI Breeder Linda Wheeler &  Sandy Anderson.
By Sel Ch Braunhause Samurai OFA X Can Ch Woodside Kh Expression  Gallano
Owner Noslern Dominguez

6-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST PUPPY

1.   JAGAN-KARAGIN HAPPYSAYSITALL Breeder Thompson, Karean Taylor  & Jerry
Guzman By Ch Karaginâ??s Hoodlum of Castlehill ROM, OFA Owner Roberta  A Kindy.

(There was no Mother listed, so I guess we canâ??t figure that one  out)

2.   MYSTERE BELLAGIO V PIMALAN Breeder Bonny Bender, Cynthia  Bender, Don &
Joyce Newsom, By Bachachers Gambino X Pimalanâ??s  California   Owner Don &
Joyce Newsom

3.   JOELLE ERYNBROOK CASCADE SUGARBUSH Breeder B Statter, T  Bartley, J
corbin By Ch Joelleâ??s Alvin V Norberge CD X Joelleâ??s Fishin For The  Win
Owner
Susan Casey & Nancie Phelps

4.   MARINERâ??S LOLITA OF CANTAR Breeder Debra Kaser, Joyce Shelp  & JR
Alcantara By Ch Kenlynâ??s Big Shot V Sun Farm X Ch Marinerâ??s Point Of  View
Owner
Debra Kaser & Joyce Shelp & JR Alcantara

9-12 PUPPY BITCHES

1.   FLUSSTANZ SAGE OF VICTORY Breeder Lorraine Cohen Ken &  Kathy Tank By Ch
Elvastonâ??s Nations Cup X Ch Cathlin Azeri of Hallmark Owner  Edward and
Kristy Andrews

12-18 BITCHES

1.   WINSONâ??S DESBEARATE HOUSEWIFE Breeder Frank & Kris  Fransano By Ch Oâ??
Danny boy Of Heinsrburg X Ch Winsomeâ??s Breartiney Spears Owner  Frank & Kris
Frasano

2.    WOODSIDES SCHORCH Breeder Linda Wheeler & Sandy  Anderson By Can Sel Ch
Kenlynâ??s Calvin Hi-Cliff Kaleef X Woodsides Rebekha Owner  Linda Wheeler & S
Anderson

3.   VALENTINA OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Lamont Ulrich By Ch Kenlyns  Big Shot V
Sunfarms X Ch Backachers Barn Of Stone Rydge Owner Lamont  Ulrich

NOVICE BITCHES

1.   ERYNBROOKâ??S TRIAL BY JURY Breeder Nancie Phelps & Susan  Casey By Ch
Schneiderhofâ??s Law And Order X Lonestar Erynbrk Fatal Attraction  Owner Susan
Casey & Nancie Phelps

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES
WINNERâ??S BITCH
FOUR  POINTS
BEST OPPOSITE SEX

1.   JIM-SINA ITALY FRAN-JO0-INSITE Breeder Joan Ford &  William Laird By Ch
Peter Of Fran-Jo X Ch Aladdinâ??s Taco Time Ownr William  Laird

RESERVE WINNERâ??S BITCH
2.   SCHERZARâ??S MANDALAY BAY Breeder  Janice Staley By Sel Ch Kraaginâ??s
Hoodlum of Castlehill X Ch Scherzarâ??s Zora  Owner Janice Staley & Bill Basu

3.   BIF SCHATZMARâ??S SHOWOFF Breeder Bob & Darlene Ghigleri  By AOE Sel EX Ch
Welove Du Chienâ??s Patriot X MVX BIM Ch Schatzmarâ??s Just Right  Owner Bob &
Darlene Ghigleri

4.  TRâ??S CALLISTA Breeder Lucille Nordenstrom & Van Dukeman By Ch  WeLove Du
Chienâ??s Harrison X Trâ??s Verity V Kenlyn Owner Patrick E Green

OPEN BITCHES

1.   SNOWYRIVERâ??S BLACK PEARL Breeder Anna Myers & Karen  Lazar By Ch
Utopiaâ??
s Meet Joe Black Ht X Ch Trinityâ??s Vana-Tee V Regency Owner  Anna Myers &
Sergio Espejo

2.   SUMMERSIDEâ??S PEPSI V ANGELTC Breeder Jackie Ambrose &  Fail caldwell By
al Marâ??s Reggieno V Backachers X Anger Runâ??s Finesse Owner Anne  Giddings

3.   LORIENâ??S OFF THE CHART Breeder Twyla Ann Miner By Ch  Lorienâ??s Late
Night X Ch Lorienâ??s Alliance Owner Twyla Ann Miner

4.   BACKACHERâ??S LAURA W V RICHTERLUST Breeder Herbert Drew By Ch  Backachers
Ruggiero V Milo X richterlust Zena V Windeast Ownr R & E Sottile  & H Drew

BEST OF BREED

CH ENCORE-ASGARD Oâ??CONNOR Breeder The Famous Lince Basttitoni and T.
Ginsburg By Ch Caralandâ??s Survival magellan X Encoreâ??s Oâ??Shea Owner The
Famous
Linda Battistoni & E & t Ginsburg

It was a great weekend.  Bob did his good job as usual, and I am in  the
airport, while Tedi and Twyla drive home with the Best of Breed dog,  sleeping
in
the back. I am headed to the office and will try to send this. But,  for some
reason, my modem stopped working, and unless the airport is wired, I  will
send it later. Sorry for the delay, but it was a fund day, and a relief to
know
that Connor is back!

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together