[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday in Phoenix

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 13:47:18 EST

It was a bit cold when we got up, but now is pleasant.  The high point  of
the week for me was seeing Gail Sprock with Gary, and Judy Tiedel, who seems
be hanging in with the rest of us old farts.  Charlotte Funk was here  again,
as was Bill Laird, Ken and Kathy are back with dogs, and I see that Bill
Tank is back too.

I forgot to mention the Junior Handler from yesterday.  Kendar Andrews  did a
great job, and then I saw her in the classes doing well too. I wanted to
watch her today, but I don't see her.  Kim Schooley is here, and I did miss
Angie Martin, but I hear she is waiting for some surgery, and didn't make the
show.  It isn't the same without her here.

Jerry Graham is judging and I expect he will do a quick and good job, and  we
probably can get on the road early. That is good, since I have to be in court
 Monday and Tuesday and have work with me to get ready.

IT'S SHOW TIME

JUDGE JERRY GRAHAM

9-12 PUPPY DOGS
BEST PUPPY

1.   SIRUS PARK'S TRIPPER'S HARDCOPY Breeder Martin Azarate Ch  Sirius Park's
Worth The Trip X Ch T-Ho's Callian All That Owner Martin  Arzarte

AMERICAN BRED DOGS

1.   LEALYNN'S SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT Breeder Liz Leschorn By Ch  Kismet's
Sight For Sore Eyes X Lealylynn's Mar-Cra's Moon Dance Owner Jennifer  Smith &
Debra Smith & Liz Leschorn

OPEN DOGS
WINNER'S DOG
BEST OF WINNERS
ONE  POINT

1.   GATER'S E-MALE FRON-JO ANNE ISLE Breeder Gary Lewis &  Martha Simonett
By Ch Jag O Fran-Jo ROM X Lisa of Fran-Jo ROM Owner Katherine  & Ken Tank &
Gary Lewis

RESERVE WINNER'S DOG
2.   CROSS TIMBERS SAN FRANCISGOGH  Breeder Nanci Nellis & Erin Nellis By Ch
Cross Timbers Van Gogh HIC X  Jer-Wen's Wind Chill Owner Nanci Nellis & Erin
Nellis

3.   KAYE'S AMERICAN TRADITION Breeder Don & Kathy Kuklovsky  By CM/CAN
Eren's Pacman V Nightwind CD X Kaye's Seuoia Owner Don & Kathy  Kuklovsy

5-9 PUPPY BITCHES
BEST OPPOSITE SEX PUPPY

1..SHALAKO'S SOMEDAYS ARE DIAMONDS Breeder Ann Hulton By Ch Danka's
Dreamcatcher V Stoyland X Bradshy My Darling Clemetine Owner Ann Hutton

2.   SHALAKO'S LITTLE RED CORVETTE V DANKA  Breeder Ann  Hulton By Ch Danka's
Dreamcatcher V Stoyland X Bradshy My Darling Clemetine  Owner Carol & Dan
Weale

9-12 BITCHES

1.   DONNA OF LOU-RO Breeder Louis Christina By Ch Marqauis'  Stealing The
Show X Ch Lace of Lou-Ro Owner Samuel Israel

12-18 BITCHS

1.   HANDHEIMS DARE TO DREAM Breeder Kathy Hand & Betty Lou  Wood By Hi-Cliff
Bronson Kaleef X Ch Harlwood's It's All About Me V Handheims  Owner Kathy Hand

AMERICAN BRED BITCHES

1.   SIGNATURES LAS VEGAS V KRIDLER Breeder Tari Kridler, Joe  & Leslie
Beccia By Ch Kerlyn's Aries V Hi Cliff X Ch Kridlers Ruby V  Highland Acre
Owner
Jose Porras & Charles Dodson, Tari Kridler

2.   SANTAR'S OPRAH WINFREY V AVIGNON Breeder Robert A. Alcantara  Jr. &
robert Sottile By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Ariaa's Daphne V Caraland  Owner
Dianna
Van Erem & bill & Mary Hempel

3.    KALEEF'S ME OH MILEE V KENLYN Breeder Sheree Moses  & Kathy Hill By
Kenlyn's Cash V Kenly X Kaleef's Graci V Kenlyn Owner Kim  Nikon

OPEN BITCHS
WINNER'S BITCH
TWO POINTS

1.   TR'S CALLISTRA Breeder Lucille Nordenstrom & Van Dukeman  By ch WeLove
Du Chien's Harrison X TR's Vierity V Kenly Owner Patrick  Green

RESERVE WINNER'S BITCH
2.   WELOVE  DU CHIEN'S HONEY BE  GOOD Breeder Diane Brown, Jeffrey Moebius &
Jane Kerner By Ch Braunhaus  Samari X WeLove Du Chien's Gwenevere Owner Teddi
Ginsburg

3.   CHARAN'S MASQUERADE OF KIMBER Breeder Angie Martin &  Kim Schooley By
Sel Ch Danka's Dream Catcher V Stoyland X Kimbers Faith of  Charan Owner Angie
Martin & Kim Schooley

4.   CATHLIN'S CALIENTE OF HALLMARK Breeder J. Hale By Sammy Vom  Drachenbert
X Cathlins Kigali ROM Onwer Katherine & Kenneth Tank & Jmim  & Edi Hall

VETERAN DOG

1.   BLACKHAWKS MANHATTAN SUNREH BAREEDER Pat Ruebhausen &  Jill McDivitt By
Sun Reh's Redrum Shining X Abjah's Designer Jeans Owner Pat  & Jamie
Ruebhausen & Sue Cartwright

 VETERAN BITCH

1.   KIMBER'S WILDFLOWER Breeder Kim Schooley By Kimber's Rio  Grande X
Kimber's Snapshot Inflight Owner Jennifer Smith & Debbie  Smith

BEST OF BREED

CHAMPION JINA'S ITALY FRAN-JO INSITE Breeder Joan Ford & William Laird  By CH
Pete Pete Of Fran-Jo X CH Aladdin's Taco Time Owner William Laird

BEST OPPOSITE SEX

SEL CHAMPION DANKA'S DREAM CATCHER V STORYLAND, TC Breeder Donna Stoycon  &
Carol Weale By Ch Sonnenbachtal's Dream Chaser X Stoyland's Randy V  Stonehaven
Owner Carol Weale & Donna Stoycon & Nancy Godek  McDonald

Jerry did a great job, as he usually does. I would love to see him do our
national some day, while I still can remember it.  It started to rain when  we
got to the highway, but now it is clear, and it looks like I can see all the
way to Los Angeles, well, maybe to the state line.  It is about a six hour
drive, and so we are on the road by 10:30, California time. We gain an hour, so

we should be home early enough to pick up the puppies.

It was great to see Pat Green and to see his beautiful bitch win both  days.
She deserved it, and Nancy did a good job with her.

I got into the ring again this weekend, and felt good. I didn't get winded
at all, and because of a last minute message from our handler, I had to take
Honey in.  I need to figure out how to show her, but she did a good job
anyway.  I can't yell at my double handler, she is driving so I can send  this
out.
Life's a bitch, and then you die.

I am ready for another dog show.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together

products.