[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sunday and Monday @ Purina / Birthday (14th)

  • From: GStiefferm@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:32:58 EDT

Hello everyone,

        You all probably heard  what happened at Purina since it is already
Friday. Wow were has this week  gone. Any ways on Sunday We took twister to
make sure she was over by 1 point  and she go winners bitch, then my Aussie got
reserve WD. Then in juniors I was  play w/ my golden while I was waiting for
the individuals to be over. Anyway she  grabbed my right hand pinkie nail and
ripped it off (I had fake nails on). That  is how she ripped it. Now I have to
go to the doctors and get my nail cut off.  Because it is getting infected real
bad and I can't move my finger. And of  course we are leaving in the morning
for Kansas City Specialties.

        On Monday Twister was  pulled because it was only 1 point, My Aussie
won his class. Everyone knows  that I haven't been doing well in juniors at
the All Breeds. I do great at the  Specialties. Well, to get to my point I
showed my Aussie the first day and  nothing (he was acting like a puppy so I
changed to the golden),  Sat. and Sun. I did nothing. I would have entered
twister
w/me all four  days but we didn't want to mess her up for breed. So since she
wasn't being  shown on Monday I showed her and got 3rd. I know its only a
third. but  if you haven't done any thing in like a month. A 3rd is like a
first.

        My Birthday was  yesterday!!! It was OK. Just the thought of getting
closer to collage gives me  the goose bumps. Heck I haven't even got past
Highschool. Everyone has to grow  up. My Mom, Dad, Brother Mike, Brother Jimmy,
his girlfriend Amy, her Daughter,  Barb Gambill were there. It was fun.

    Hope to see some of you this  weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elizabeth