[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Study of the Canine Mind

  • From: "Kathy Partch" <jokaysedona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 14:36:57 -0700

Never incorrect to ask such a serious question! I believe I already have two
master-race GSDs living with us at the moment. The way they reason is scary
most of the time. I'm having difficultly thinking a head of them & it's
irritating me...;o)They know what I'm thinking before I can make the move.
But realistically, I love every moment of it. Kathy Partch "JoKay's"