[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Streaming Video

  • From: "Pam Stoesser" <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <gsdjomar@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:32:11 -0500

The archives are taken from the live (streamed) video but have been organized
and stored for a few weeks.  In the past, that has meant about a month to 6
weeks.
The archives are included in the cost of the streaming video.  This means you
will be able to look at the events after the National is over although it may
take a couple of days before all the video is transferred to the archives.

This is pretty much the same as in the past although this year the coverage has
been expanded to include some of the ceremonies in addition to the dog show.