[ SHOWGSD-L ] Braggin on EXXON from Cherpa

  • From: <cherpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 14:10:51 -0400

We would like to brag on our youngster EXXON.  He has been shown 5 times in the
puppy class.  1st show - WD, BOW, BP under Jerry Graham.  2nd show - RWD
(major)
- Jennifer Root.  3rd show - RWD, BP - Vicki Roye- yesterday morning he
graduated to the 9-12 class and was shown under Kathy Casteel and was awarded
RWD (major) and Best Puppy.  The afternoon show was judged by BART BARTLEY.
Exxon was awarded WD, BOW, Best Puppy (major).  What a thrill and a blessing to
have this outstanding dog.  The comments we received about his quality are just
overwhelming.  Thank you so much judges putting up this puppy.  I know most of
you seldom do put up puppies, even really good ones and your faith in this boy
is appreciated.  I was so excited I couldn't sleep last night.  We leave for
the
national Thursday night for the long haul - Exxon will be on board.
-
Exxon was co-bred by Liz Leschhorn  Exxon's sire is HiCliff's Sam I Am (CH Wolf
Creek Phoenix of Merivern ex 2x Sel CH HiCliff's Four Starr Review (Fletcher's
littermate)
Exxon's dam is Lealynn's Valentine (GV Army ex CH Magellan daughter)

Special thank yous go to Nancy McDonald - for your faith in Icon and Exxon -
your handling expertise - and your friendship
--
Celeste Draper
CHERPA