[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stolen/Lost Champion

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: dlauffer@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 22:54:11 EST

I was told that a Coyote will stalk an area(dog) for up to 30 days.  They
will wait in prey until just the right time. It doesn't matter who is there
any
more, they will go after what they want. That is how they got my Mothers dog
a couple years ago. She was standing 15 to 20 feet away. They didn't eat her
just killed her.
We also have a client who had one jump her 8 foot fence to get her  little
dog. She saw it and ran our screaming and it dropped him. Much money  later he
was fine. A few weeks later the damn thing came back and tried  again.
YOU CANNOT TRUST THEM EVER> But the little dog got away again  but not
without a FIGHT and a bunch of Vet bills.

Cathleen Bennett
_www.crossroadsgsd.com_ (http://www.crossroadsgsd.com/)
We  have puppies