[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stolen/Lost Champion

  • From: "Willimar" <willimar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 07:40:47 -0600

We also have American Bulldogs.. They are a guardian breed... and known to
kill coyotes... They are still used on some ranches in the south as
guard/working dogs..  We use to have coyotes come up close to the house..
Not anymore...  Frankie gave chase to two of them a few years ago.. Haven't
seen a coyote even cross the property since that time....
Chris