[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stinkin police

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:31:57 EST

In a message dated 2/2/2005 6:11:17 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx writes:
Isn't  that the reason we have observers at our futurities and at the
National?

I don't know why we have observers. And, let's not twist the meaning, they
are not observers, they are evaluators. They evaluate the judge, and then
suggest how they think the judge should do the job they were asked to do.   I
don't like that, and never will.

The futurity observers were first reporting to the board, (and were sent to
act in secret),  who would then punish a judge who didn't do it the way the
board thought they should. At the national the observers were taking the judge
aside, to tell them what they wanted changed.  This happened at the last
national.

I think we, the member can tell what we think of the temperament test done,
and if we don't like the way it was done, refuse to elect that person in the
future.

We don't need no stinkin temperament police.

I think I make my thoughts clear, but not everyone will agree with me. That
probably is a good thing.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together