[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stinkin police

  • From: SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:01:29 EST

Evan - I really think that is not how it is done the majority of the time.  I
have been to all the MidPac. Futurities and I know it has not been done that
way here. I was never told to evaluate the judge....I just reported what I
saw.  Never considered it an evaluation and I don't think any of the judges did
either. Maybe we just always had good judges that knew how they were to do the
temperament evaluation.

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it and there's nothing wrong with that!
<G>

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com

<<
In a message dated 2/2/2005 8:48:45 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
He too  introduces himself to the judge/club etc and has not  been
acting in  secret.

Were it but so. I remember the first time I saw it, and asked what was  going
on. The judge told me who was doing it, and that we were not supposed to
know why that person was there. I do understand the procedure was changed the

next year.

At least that is what my experience was.  I found it to be a very bad  idea.
I also think having someone to observe, (read evaluate) the judge is
improper.  No one is going to convince me that a person not elected should
be able
to judge the person who was.