[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Starting at point 1/the hub

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:03:35 -0800

Listers,
It seems to me that the first place to begin is the HUB.
If we know the airports that are hubs first, then we can begin the search
for locations within that hub area.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but we seem to keep trying to get to certain
wonderful sites first, then to find out the difficulty of getting there by
air.
Obviously driving to any location anywhere is not feasible for the majority
of people in the US.
Anyone know which airports are hubs, how many choices do we have with these
hubs??
Let's begin at square 1.
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD