[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Stale air? Time to go play outside

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 06:48:54 -0800 (PST)

very well said Ileana...most of the people I care for the most very seldom have
the same point of view on important and not so important issues, heck in the
last National election my wife and I didn't even vote the same ( you should
hear the debates we have about the death penalty)...I learn more from folks
that disagree with me than I do with the very few who agree with me...every one
should be able to state what ever opinion they want...but to demand that
everyone should think, believe and act the same way.......that only happens in
Disneyland.....did you guys know that Mickey Mouse was Black!...lol...time to
get ready for war...lol...FB
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/6/2005 3:50:57 AM Central Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
That excuse is getting so incredibly old it's disgusting.
It seems it's a stand by stanza for some.
Ooooooh I don't like what's being said I'll just whip out the old "land of
the free" crap.
Old stale breath.....'nuff said at this end.....you just keep on puffin'
that stuff......Colleen

*********

And many take the "land of the free" position to dismiss others. You can
disagree without being condescending or insulting.

If we can agree to disagree on a simple argument, how can we attempt to
achieve heftier goals like OFA for all?

If you start with the premise that not everyone is going to agree with you,
and take the time to consider the other point of view, the argument can be
constructive, instead of destructive.

But that's just me.

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original