[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: I hate Snow

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 06:59:38 -0800 (PST)

As a northerner who now lives in the southwest, I can truley say I do not miss
the white stuff. The last blizzard I lived though in Denver ( April 2003 ) was
it for me 3 days digging out and then another 3 days of icy roads and downed
power lines furget about it. I don't miss the rocks they use to melt the snow
on the roads and the new magnesium chloride they also use getting all over my
car. I don't miss having to dig a path from the backdoor to the yard so the
dogs can go potty. I don't miss finding a costume for my son that he can wear
over his coat on Halloween because it is cold and snowing. I don't miss snow at
all, I know it is pretty and fun to look at but then reality sets in. When the
hubby and son say they miss snow I send them to Flagstaff and I stay
home!!!!!!!!! I don't think Kolby misses it either.

Luanne Crinklaw
Silvermoon German Shepherds
Mesa, AZ
Home of Chenoa's Kindred Spirit 12 pts 1 major, and Chenoa's Great Adventure
C.G.C.,Herding Instinct Tested ( waiting at the bridge )
Signer Breeder's Code of Ethics

Yahoo! Shopping