[ SHOWGSD-L ] Stagey Puppies

  • From: Helen Franklin <helen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:13:56 -0700

good ones (of various bloodlines) do not get stagey, never look bad and win.
My 6-9 bitch at the Nationals that went Reserve AT THE NATIONALS, also went GVX.
 My 9-12 BIF Boss went Grad Victor.  My 6-9 bitch BOF, went Grand Victrix.  My
9-12 bitch at the Nationals went Grand Victrix.  I bred to an 11 month old dog
named Quick with my Maturity Victrix, and he went Grand Victor.  Picked him
also at 6 months and he never looked bad.  I was blessed with 3 dogs that never
went through stages and other people have had even better ones.  I'm afraid what
is falling between the lines is that I said..."the REALLY GOOD ONES are always
really good....and they are.
Helen Franklin
"A student of the breed for 41 years"

:  Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:49:29 -0400
From:  Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
To:  rivendellp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:  helen@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  Re: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Stagey Puppies...
      Not all wonderful puppies stay wonderful, no matter what your
personal experience has been...there are many more who do not live up to
their early promise...and there are even more who go thru stages.