[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Spring

  • From: arycrest@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 17:08:10 +0000

I have a serious question - if a wild animal such as a 'coon is rabid, will the
cooking process kill the virus or is saliva the only way to transmit the
disease?
While on this subject, I used to work with a fellow who ate road kill all the
time - usually deer but other critters too if they were fresh.
--
Gayle
Ringer ~ Honey ~ Kelly ~ Bo-Bo ~