[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Specialty closed due to maxed out entries

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 22:52:33 -0500

You should look no further than the statement below at to why entries are
down and no new people coming in GSDs.  That is a terrible attitude to have
towards other exhibitors.  Granted the GSD did win (and I think only once)
Westminster. The terrier breeds have won Westminster more than any others
breeds. Does that make them superior to all other breeds. I think NOT> I
would bet the Lab people would love to address this statement.

Lee Brown
Too far from the womb and too close to the tomb to  care about what anyone
thinks of me. lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx

In a message dated 1/16/2015 3:42:59 P.M. Central Standard Time,
dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The  reason probably is due to Labs are showed by breeders, pet owners
as they  are family pets or hunting dogs. The Lab has never been Best of
Show
at the  Westminster but the GSD has won.