[ SHOWGSD-L ] Source for Dog Med's

  • From: <jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:29:29 -0400

Hi all:
My elderly parents have adopted an older pug from rescue upon my encouragement
<g>.  He is a great little dog and spoiled rotten. At any rate, the rescue
group either did not know or didnt tell them he would be in need of thyroid
pills and eye drops the rest of his life.  Their vet has told them he will
write a presciption for them if they can find a cheaper source for both drugs.
From my experience, their vet is a little on the pricey side and Im thinking it
shouldnt be hard to find a source to save them some money.  I know where to
find the thyroid meds, but does anyone have a source for 2% cyclosporine
solution eye drops?  Apparently this stuff is like liquid gold!  Of course
being retired, they are on more of a budget then some of us working people so
Im trying to help them out!!

Please reply in private...thanks!

Joyce