[ SHOWGSD-L ] 9 Month Old Sable Female for Adoption

  • From: LinronsKnl@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 13:49:08 EDT

We have a nine month old sable female available for adoption.  She was
rescued last Saturday from an unstable home (her owner was going to euthanize
her
if she wasn't picked up immediately).
Greta is a dark sable, is excellent with adults, children and other  dogs.
We don't know about cats, though.  She is current on all  vaccinations but will
need to be spayed.  I have Greta's AKC registration  application as she was
never registered by her owner.  Her breeders are  Jani Jurkia and Andrea Turkia
of Vilonia, AR.
She is located about 40 miles north of Albany, NY but I'm sure reasonable
transportation can be arranged.
Thanks to Dee and Joe Buckman for their generous offer of allowing us to  use
one of their kennel runs for Greta.  Without you, we wouldn't have been  able
to rescue this little girl.
If anyone would like more info, please email me.
Permission is granted to cross post.
Thanks.
Linda Butler
Windy Knoll Shepherds