[ SHOWGSD-L ] Something that really ticked me off

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 16:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

I needed cream rinse for the dogs to help get rid of the blowing coats. I
headed to Bend to the local Pet Smart. I don't know if they are doing this in
the rest of the country but if you scan your credit card yourself you are asked
if you want to help local animal rescue Yes or No. If you don't check No then
the answer is yes. They charge you an extra 5.00 which goes to the local Humane
Society. I know this because I asked the person at the counter where the
donations went.

So be aware if you go there to shop. I did catch it and tell them in no
uncertain terms I would not give to the Humane Society. I did it loud enough so
that everyone else in line knew :0)

Terry who is happy to be a loud mouth