[ SHOWGSD-L ] Small brags for the two Strider kids

  • From: Kay Springer <showgsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 20:13:56 -0800

At the second show sponsored by Golden State German Shepherd Dog Club
in Northern California, Scherzar's Tapestry, "Tootsie" won her 9-12
class and went on to Best Opposite Puppy under judge Sally Hayden.
Thank you Sally for your very nice comments on this young dog.
Her half sister Scherzar's Wicked, "Amber",  won a large open bitch
class and went on to  Reserve Winner's Bitch (major). I have to say
that the WB who went on to BOB over specials was a lovely sable with a
very,  very nice sidegait.  Congratulations to her owner, breeder and
handler who I will let do their own brag!

Tootsie was shown to perfection by Art Sinclair and is trained,
groomed and conditioned by Debbie Hopkins (aka Grey Dog Debbie) who
has done a wonderful job with her and who Tootsie absolutely loves!
Thanks to Amy Riley who took her in for winner's as Art was on Amber,
his open bitch class winner. Art piloted Toots to her Best Opposite
Puppy win.

Tootsie was bred and is owned by Janice Staley and is out of
Scherzar's Secret Desire (Elmo daughter) and Ch. Rohan's Reward
TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX. "Strider".

Amber, the red sable girl, was bred by Janice Staley, Paul & Jennifer
Root and is out of Ch. Scherzar's Cinnamon Twist and also sired by
"Strider". She is owned by Janice Staley, Kay Springer & Channing
Sheets and is groomed and conditioned by Tracy Radigan. Amber is
always shown by Art Sinclair who has shown her from her first puppy
class and put all her points on her. Amber needs a 3 pt. major to
finish her championship.

When I got home, I told Strider his kids did good once again and he
will get steak tomorrow night!  VBG

Tired but happy!

Kay Springer
www.showboatgsd.com
Home of Multi BISS & Multi Group Winning
Ch. Rohan's Reward TC,CGC,HT,RE,CDX,CHIC
"Strider" 75 BOBs - #5 & #6 GSD 2009